We wanted to begin by thanking each and every one of you for your patience and cooperation during the time that the office and amenities were closed. Vintage Realty Company continues to be committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our residents and our team members as well. As the state transitions into Phase 1 of the re-opening guidelines, we want to keep you informed about our re-opening protocol as well. We will continue to take extra measures, including frequent sanitation of common areas, on Vintage Realty Company properties, and we still ask that residents call or email rather than visit our offices in person to limit as much contact as possible.
Effective, May 20, 2020, we will begin to open our Leasing Offices, Clubhouses, Business Centers, and Fitness Centers. The following are changes that will go in to effect on May 20, 2020, until further notice:
Leasing Office and Clubhouses:
- The Leasing Offices will be open during normal business hours. We do ask that you continue to conduct as much business as possible either online or on the phone to continue to limit contact as much as possible.
- If you need to enter the office for any reason, please know that our team will be wearing masks and we will require any outside visitor to do so as well.
- The coffee bars and snacks will be discontinued at this time.
- We will not have any resident functions scheduled in the near future but will resume this just as soon as we are able to.
- Packages will still not be accepted in the office. All packages must be delivered directly to your door.
- We do ask that while in our offices, clubhouses, and business centers that you maintain the 6-foot distance that has been advised.
- In order to abide by the 25% occupancy rule and the 6-foot social distance guideline, signs will be posted on the door of each fitness center with the occupancy limit. Machines may also be removed, repositioned or taped off to ensure we are abiding by the distance guidelines. We ask that you adhere to the posted signage at all times.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing the equipment throughout each day but will continue to ask each of you to do your part as well. Disinfectant wipes and/or sprays are provided in each fitness center, please ensure you are utilizing these materials before and/or after use.
- Maintenance will begin to respond to all work orders as normal. They will be catching up on the non-emergency work orders that were called in during the time we weren’t able to respond to them. They will be working diligently to get everything caught up and also respond to new work orders in a timely manner.
- Maintenance will be asking the following questions prior to entering your apartment:
- Has anyone in the apartment home traveled internationally?
- Does anyone in the apartment home have a fever?
- Is anyone in the apartment home taking care of someone that has been sick?
- Maintenance will be wearing masks and gloves while in your apartment working.
- At this time, the pools will remain closed. The State Fire Marshall’s office has been very clear that until they specifically designate that recreational pools may be opened; we may not do so. We will keep you updated as we hear more on this.
The spread of COVID-19 is a public health issue. To stay informed or ask questions, you should contact:
Louisiana State Department of Health (http://ldh.la.gov/)
For a complete guide on how to take steps to protect yourself and others, please see the guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fabout%2Fprevention.html).
We know the COVID-19 virus is causing great concern and we want you to know that we share that concern. Vintage Realty Company is taking the situation very seriously and is closely monitoring developments. We will adjust our operations further as needed and will keep you informed of any additional changes we make.
Your Community Management Team and Vintage Realty Company